1. Scope & Defense clause
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the legal relationships established via this Internet shop between the operator Sportfoto-Trescher and its customers in the respective version at the time of the order.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
(3) All rights are held by Sportfoto-Trescher, Reinhold Trescher, Am Schiessrain 22, 79219 Staufen. Unauthorized copying, downloading, use or further use, even in part, is prohibited and/or requires prior written approval from Sportfoto-Trescher.
2. Prices and VAT
(1) Our prices include the statutory VAT. Digital files without copyright include 7% VAT. and are intended for private use only. Copyright digital files include 19% VAT. and may be used for commercial purposes. Products from the photo prints, clothing and gifts categories include the statutory VAT of 19%. Statutory VAT is not shown separately on invoices sent abroad. 3. Formation of the contract The contract between Sportfoto-Trescher and the customer is formed through the ordering and payment of the items ordered. 4. Retention of title The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
The manufactured products remain the property of Sportfoto-Trescher until full payment has been made. Payment is via Paypal or bank transfer.
Sportfoto-Trescher delivers the ordered image files, pictures, posters and/or items to the delivery address specified in the order. Shipping costs are charged for delivery. The amount of shipping costs will be communicated to the customer when ordering. If you refuse to accept our delivery, we will charge you the order value plus a cancellation fee of EUR 15. The customer is free to prove that the damage was less. If taxes or customs duties are incurred during shipment, these will be borne by the customer. The delivery times specified by Sportfoto-Trescher are non-binding. Sportfoto-Trescher is entitled to partial deliveries. Information on the delivery period is non-binding unless the delivery date has been personally promised to the customer in writing as an exception. We will report intentional incorrect orders to the network operator and the relevant investigative authorities.
The right to cancel the order is excluded, as the ordered items are produced individually for the customer.
There is no guarantee that the service will be error-free. Any liability of the provider based on the fault of the customer is excluded.
10. Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationships between the provider and the customer. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN sales law is excluded.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the location of the provider.
11. Severability Clause
Should a provision of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
As of April 1st, 2011